I love your blog! How CAN anyone keep up with you otherwise?! Wow, I see you visited Bali and Paris. I've been yo both of them MANY years ago and had great times. Yes, do love the Paris Subway Kiss Scene! Hope you did same under the Tour Eiffel.
The photo of grandpa and grandson on the motorcycle was great!
All's well here...have a job (yeah!) and a favorite beau (who unfortunately seems to want to move to the Medford, OR area--boo, he's interested esp. if his son and Chinese fiance--from some small place in China, they met while at university in Japan--locates there for grad school). Hope the skiing season is great! Also I hope I get to meet Sherrie sometime!
We are the Parents of 11 Children, 9 girls and 2 boys. We have 34 Grandchildren and 4 more on the way and you can see most of them on their blogs. We have been driven to do our own blog out of child pressure.
4 comments:
I knew you would be happy to see the snow. How many days till ski season opens????? :)
DAD!! YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED! VISIT MY BLOG TO READ THE RULES! 7 FACTS ABOUT YOU THAT PEOPLE DON'T REALLY KNOW...YOU HAVE ONE WEEK, MISTER!
love you!
Glad your snow is finally getting here.
Hi Dave and Sherrie!
I love your blog! How CAN anyone keep up with you otherwise?! Wow, I see you visited Bali and Paris. I've been yo both of them MANY years ago and had great times. Yes, do love the Paris Subway Kiss Scene! Hope you did same under the Tour Eiffel.
The photo of grandpa and grandson on the motorcycle was great!
All's well here...have a job (yeah!) and a favorite beau (who unfortunately seems to want to move to the Medford, OR area--boo, he's interested esp. if his son and Chinese fiance--from some small place in China, they met while at university in Japan--locates there for grad school).
Hope the skiing season is great! Also I hope I get to meet Sherrie sometime!
Blessings to you all!
Barbie Huff
Post a Comment