







Grandma and Grandpa had to fly out to California to see Grandma Moffitt but then we had to fly to Washington DC to pick up some equipment that we had to DRIVE back to Cheyenne, Wy. and then we drove from Cheyenne to Park City all in a rental car. Grandma and Grandpa had fun driving over 30 hours in a cuple of days. Grandpa only got one ticket but was stopped twice. We spent a couple of days in Cheyenne and I drove down to Denver to pick up one of our satellite techs from the Denver Airport. While I was waiting for him I took Evan, Tami, Abbey and Misa and Chandler to dinner at a nice resturnat. So here are some pictures. I love my family.


1 comment:
Thanks for coming to see us, Dad! Dinner was the best we've had in a LONG time! We love seeing family...especially when we don't have to drive 8 hours! Come anytime! Next time, though, Evan treats for dinner! MUAH!
Post a Comment