Daisypath Vacation Ticker

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Granma Sheshe's Birthday Palooza

Well we have not updated our site in a while and Tami said to just start from now so I wont talk about Capri etc. I will talk about leaving July 23 and taking Mom to Bali for 5 days and then on to Paris. We start by going to Atlanta, then a direct flight to Seoul. Korea, then to Osaka, Japan where we overnight. The next day we go to Bali. Wanna see where we are staying?

Check this out: http://www.starwoodhotels.com/westin/property/photos/virtual_tour.html?propertyID=35&mediaGroupId=1001385902&mediaId=1001385899

Mom will have her own private Birthday Pooloza.

We then leave on the 31st and go to Tokyo then to Paris. I have a meeting there on Friday then we party like it was 1975. We will be back on August 4 just in time for me to make a BBQ dinner for 200 at girls camp the next day.

1 comment:

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

Now that hotel room is Luxury!! I see 2 bedrooms in the picture, hum...that means enough room for me!!!!!!!! ;)