












Sherrie and I were in Geneva for UN Meetings May 19, 2008 and I am just catching up with the pics from that trip. We flew into Zurich and took the train to Montreux. We stayed in Montreux at the other end of the lake. I had to take the train in every day. About 60 miles. We finished on Friday but we thought we had to come back the following Tuesday so we flew down to Rome for the weekend and decided to take the train to Naples and boat to the Isle of Capri.
There are basically no streets on the island so you have to walk to the Hotel. This hotel is a new Marriott in a 100 year old hotel building:
So these are some of the pictures see if you can guess which ones are Montreux and which ones are Capri.


No comments:
Post a Comment