You two are really living it up! So, that's how it is when the baby leaves for college! I have to admit that I got a bit teary seeing mom swim...she looks so free and relaxed! I'd say the same for you, Dad, but then I saw the pic of the automatic weapons...LOVE YOU BOTH!
We are the Parents of 11 Children, 9 girls and 2 boys. We have 34 Grandchildren and 4 more on the way and you can see most of them on their blogs. We have been driven to do our own blog out of child pressure.
4 comments:
It's beautiful there. Looks like you enjoyed yourselves. I need Chad to get a job like that:)
Beautiful pictures dad!
You two are really living it up! So, that's how it is when the baby leaves for college! I have to admit that I got a bit teary seeing mom swim...she looks so free and relaxed! I'd say the same for you, Dad, but then I saw the pic of the automatic weapons...LOVE YOU BOTH!
I'm too busy to change my back round. Franco's is under "Brown Franco" he's been there for awhile now.
Post a Comment