



Yep, that's grandpa. My daughter Cindy is also a ski bum but she is leaving me to go to school at the end of this season. SUU is where she says she is going. I think it is a law school. My number one daughter is Andrea and she skis too but she is busy running her own multibillion dollar, international furniture business and raising her own 27 kids. Jay lives out here in Utah now and he loves skiing. We went on Friday with his son Hunter. Hunter went snowboarding for the first time. My son in laws all love to ski or board. Kuen is Andrea's husband and he and I have skied many years together. Elwood is Tami's husband and he has skied with me but the live in the middle of Colorado so we don't see them enough. But they have a great basement. Scott skis with me every change he gets but unlike me he has a real job. Angie's husband, my one and only Brazilian son who calls me "Davos" is a snowboarder. Kristy's husband AJ the DJ is a skier too but he is living in Portland so we don't ski together, but we will. I wish I could figure out what to do during the summer. Maybe this year I can get Jay to teach Sherrie and I how to golf.


6 comments:
Yeah Dad! So proud of you for joining the blog world. Chad and I wanted to hit the slopes this year but it never happened:( To many D-word kids (darling).
Ahhh yea your own blog. Now we can keep up with you two and your travels and happenings! Maybe after i have my 10 kids and get skinny again I will take up skiing! :)
Time to update Dad. You have to update when you have a blog...;)
Are you really air born!? No way that is Awesome!
WoW Davous, is that you jumping off the cliff? Mom must be making things hard for you to live..hahahah.I kid I kid, I love you both.
Thanks for putting a good word with my parole officer, I think they might let me out early.
Love you lots.
Your favorite son-in-law, after AJ, and Chad, Ohh and Scott,and the one the looks, sick, ohh yeah Evan.
Post a Comment